- The KEAM 2013 Result has been declared on May 23, 2013.
- Students can access their KEAM 2013 Result through their application number and roll number.
- The actual scores obtained will be displayed via the KEAM 2013 Result
- Students should apply to the courses based on the KEAM 2013 Result and the KEAM 2013 cutoff.
- Tie breakers for ranking in the KEAM 2013 Result will be according to the given guidelines of KEAM authorities.
- Scores will be on the basis of a combination of the KEAM 2013 (Paper I & Paper II ) and the aggregate marks of Class XII for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry after effecting the standardization procedure in the ratio of 60:40.
- The KEAM 2013 Result for B.Arch will be after May 31,.2013.
- KEAM 2013 Result for B.Arch will be on the basis of the combined marks of the Class XII or equivalent and the candidate
Click here for Results.